8/08/2012

Urban Alchemy


You'd be surprised how many people downtown try their hand at making Angry Sandwiches. It's pretty much required that this person be of adequate size, otherwise the people behind them have a fair chance at dodging around them. The worst is seeing the Angry Sandwiching coming, not enough time to do anything, and the loaf head who caused the darn thing turning around and cursing the second poor soul in line for running into them. YES! Next time I will vault over you. Or use my mythical powers to slow the hands of time so the conveyor belt behind me comes to a halt while you remember where you are and what you were doing. I agree, walking forward then stepping to the side of an escalator IS a very confusing thing.

Maybe they didn't get enough hugs as a child. An Angry Sandwich is kind of like a hug.  A scary yelling stranger filled hug. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL this happened on the Blue Line after I left Comic-Con. XD

    ReplyDelete